When I heard that we were doing the envorinment unit, I was like how is that relable to history. When I think about the environment, I think of global warning, but not all the historical natural disasters. When we started looking at Katrina and what the disaster did to the enviorment and how it affect the peoples lives there. Katrina happened when I was in 2nd grade, so I didn't really know that many things about it. I found it interesting that with out the technology there would have been no city their. It really tells the world that this time is based around the high tech. technology. I also found that the when we looked at WWII and were they lived. How gross, and that people died there, eat there, slept there, and rats. Which caused people to get trench foot and their was also mustered gas. In class we also looked at the plague, and I found so interesting when in history class, and how it spread so quickly. I also really enjoyed doing the epochs as an over view of history and then looking at one huge thing in more detail.
We also looked at the Haitians earthquake. I really enjoyed writing the paper, and that I could really understand what I was writing about. This class so far has been great for me, I really like that we learned how to write a proper essay. I had never really knew how to. I am looking forward to the next unit.
No comments:
Post a Comment