In class a few days ago we read and talked about the different types of laws, Common, Natural and Civil laws. I learned a lot on what other people based their thoughts on. At Parker i have never studied laws like we did this year, I learned that you can not defy gravity is one of the many bases that I learned from my fellow class mates.
The difference between civil and common laws
Civil Law was inspired by the Roman law, on the other hand common law made its rules by judges on a case basis. Like how we make our rules now, it goes through a huge process by powerful people, unlike a civil law it is not inspired from others. Judges have to follow the written word. This code of civil laws key point touch on person, forms of ownership, and whys of acquiring ownership. The man difference between Civil law and Common law is that where as civil law is written and used in courts. Common law varies from case to case depending on society where civil law has written codes for reference. And also Judgement is common law and civil law is that the judges have to strictly follow the stuff written down. I also learned that societies which use the civil law is based on the principles and codes from the roots when they started in the Roman Empire. And in 8th grade we learned that the updates have to go through different processes before the president has the final say. When a country used the common law is a legal system is based on opinions. This year I have a way better understanding the different types of laws.
No comments:
Post a Comment