During around Epoch two there was a ton of advancements. I was wondering why that time period there were so many advancements and not another period?
Around 1,000 AD there were crusades and they were trying to get the "Holy Land". I thought that Israel become a place after the Holocaust, to get a safe place so that they can pray and people felt bad for them. Second, they got that place because no one wanted that piece of land in the Middle East. I have never understood it all. Even though I am Jewish and have been learning it at Hebrew school for the last like eight years, I have just never got my head around that. I know that there are buildings from thousands of years ago, from the anient Israel people but why is it so special. Aren't they just getting back what they had? Why do the Christians and the Islam's wanted it so much? And now a day in present time people in the Middle East want it still. I think that is significant because thousands of years later people still want the same thing. People always want something they don't have. Even though it doesn't repeat itself it tells a similar story.
In the Advancement epoch period people were trading alot. And there was a disease that was traveled around Europe and Asia. The trading was really good, but with something great there is always something bad. Which is known as the Black Plague. The advancemetns in that time period are so amazing from such a long time ago like trading on the Silk Road, and being able to press that made education so much stronger. But the devastation of what happened in the epoch is so large. I am sure that more stuff happened in that epoch but got left out in history because it wasnt as big. I think that it hit so many people because everything was going so well and out of no where there was a killing disease that was hurting so many people and families. Also that it spread so fast. That epoch there was so many advancemetns but the Black Plague had to happen in bad timing. Everything in history has to come with high and lows that's probability why it's so significant and why people are carring the story. Also with out people carring the story of history it will be forgotten in the matter of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment