Thursday, September 22, 2011

Group Project and objects

I am working on epoch three.  We can up with several questions that tie into World War I, the French Revelation, the scientific Revelation and about if society's need things like leaders and if they have to advance.  Because when the society of the world evidences so does the rest.  Everything needs to grow, with out it it hurts at the end.  Like at my camp its small we live simiply no electricity, and when things happen out side the gate of camp like advances the camp as to change a little to kept up and running the camp.  Also if there isn't a leader in anything like if we didn't have Obama, who would be running our country and what would out country's problems could be right now?  I believe that every thing works better when there is a leader to guide people into the right path.  Some one needs to take a lead in action to do better or make the situation even worse.  Like even hundreds and thousands of years ago there were still leader like people who were in charge of empires and even Napoleon was a great leader.  He lead the people into a better place.  What if he had lead them into deeper troubles?


The objects I am bringing are pictures of old furniture from the French Revelation period the epoch the group I am are working on.  These are things from the Grandma and Grandpa's house that they collect.  One of the photo is of a table that was made a little before the French Revelation, around ten years before, but it really tells what the furniture looked like during that time period.  It is a desk that opens with beautiful wood work and painted over the wood.  And then I am also bringing in a photo of a old clock that was a little awhile after the Revelation, the clock has a compass as the arm to how it is read to read the time.  Also there are words around it and they are French were the numbers would go.  Finally there is a temperature at the bottom, its cool because most clocks don't have the finishing work on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment