Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Katrina

I was really difficult to watch the Hurricane Katrina movie.  Even though I don't really remember it since I was in 2nd grade, I know it had caused so much deviation to the world.  Also that what they were hit was huge but was only a three.  They got missed by a 5 hurricane.  When they say they were missed I didn't really understand it till I as thinking about it.   They were lucky that they missed the 5 hurricane.  Even though what hit them was huge.   Also that city was around because of techogoly,  I wonder how people thought when the techogoly failed.  If people didnt have the wall there wouldnt be a town, but people have to learn from the mistakes of techogoly not everything is perfect.
I couldn't even possibility think about being on top of a roof for days in the sun.  For me, I would have like drown or like fainted from the heat.  What caused them to have hope.  If I was them I would be looking at all the negatives and the not positives.  Its difficult to look at the positives when things go really wrong.
Also that people didn't want to leave and some people were in there home or homeless in a big pile of water on the streets.  Why didn't they go to the SuperDome?  Wasn't it a evacuation, doesn't that mean they have to leave.  I would I felt in a heart beat.  But the people that stayed most have felt really attached and couldn't leave or thought it wasn't as bad.
When people in the movie were saying that there was helicopters but they didn't stop to help them when they probability could see them.  And how they thought they were going to help the White people first.  I think that's because of the USA history down in the south.  And that it really shaped the people that lived there.  But there was one group of helicoptors that really changed peoples life's to get them to a safer place.  I couldn't be one of the people in the helicopter and not help someone I would not be able to sleep at night, because those people could have died.

No comments:

Post a Comment