When I saw those people fighting for the lives, like looting, and not having food, and the heat and the deep water. In August the heat must have been terrible. When I go to camp I have no electricy, no technology at my camp we live simply. This summer it was 104+ for like three days straight it just wouldn't rain. I wanted air conditing so badly I felt like I was going to died. But now thinking that people were hot, hungry, and dieing. They were fighting for there lives. And I was at a really nice camp and I was not fighting for my life.
Also in the movie when there were big X's with fill ins on all four sides. And that most didn't have any died people. But when one person came back for his mom, there was a marking that they had been there. But the doors were locked and the windows weren't broken. So how could have they gotten in? I felt so bad for him and the other people that had to find out that way. They didn't really search the house. They lied, I think that's the worst thing possible. A better thing than lying is that they did or didn't search the house. Also that people died in there own home.
It is remarkable how the government treated the problem of Katrina. And that other country's were helping alot more than the own country that suffered from it. Also that the anchor was interviewing someone who was in the government that said they didn't know about the 50,000 people on the streets and it was the 5th day. Who would be that stupid from the government on national TV like that. He should have told the truth. Alot of people lied that were in the government and I think they could have solved it differently. There are many different ways to solve one thing but they choice poorly. Who can trust some one that lies to all the people that worked in the government? I don't understand how the choices were poorly picked.
No comments:
Post a Comment