Friday, September 30, 2011

internet

I beleive that the internet as caused a lot of damage in history.  If one person posts something it can never be deleted.  As many times as some one presses history delete it can always be tracted.   The internet, as and will cause alot more damage.  People can look at things more easily and gets around quicker.

I think that a lot of the tuteroist things happened because the internet.  It is just a theory that is going around, but I believe it.  Nothing that big that distroded buildings in America as done before the internet.  And then after he posted a vedio on youtube and say Chicago was next.  Things get around fast, and people were nevorous.  Then 10 years later nothing happened.  It caused all that trouble for nothing.  Things back then wouldnt have happened how it happened in the 21st centery.

Also like Friday by Rebecca Black, it had over 133 million views.  It sounded terrible, but after she put it up it was up forever.  I felt bad for her but her vioce is terrible.  I am sure that she is a really nice girl though.  And that something bad had to happen for no reason.  Things get carried more easily people send links to each other and its all over the internet in a blink of an eye.

Any thing you want, you can search it up.  Sometimes it's a good thing to search anything you want but sometimes its not.  It has really shaped our time period.  I know that alot of peoeple would think they cant beleive people didnt have google and ect.  But I know how it feels, I go to camp so i understand how it feels not to have the computer or electricy.  When ever I think of our period I think of the internet and techology.

No comments:

Post a Comment