Friday, September 9, 2011

History and the Past

I believe that history has made such a big in-pack of what we know from  the past, thousands of years ago.     Even though each event is so different from one and the other.   There are so many events and the huge ones really shape that time period.   I think thats what makes history so unique and so interesting in everything that you learn is so different.   Every thing that happens changes everything, if something didn't happen the history wouldn't be the same.  Like if there was never the Holocaust the history we would be looking at today would be so different.  Nothing would be the same.  We use so many techinels things like phones and we don't even think about it.  In maybe 1000 years it will be history and that would have really shaped the time period we lived in.  History gives the past and I think that is so interesting and in other things you wouldn't find out about what happened so many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment